WISDOM! Is that Enlightenment?

WISDOM! Is that Enlightenment?
Quote: "Wisdom knows this. Wisdom is not thinking about how to manipulate affairs so that events work out in its favour. Wisdom performs none of this. Wisdom just knows that we are being manipulated. To stay connected to wisdom through awareness, we need simply to stay in the moment. This involves doing NOTHING. This involves NO PRAYERS, NO MEDITATION, NO MANTRAS, NO RITUALS, NO JOINING,… NO THING. All practices, be they MEDITATIVE or PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES, are exercises in remaining OUT OF THE ONE ETERNAL MOMENT. This is not to say that meditating is bad or wrong, just as physical activity is not bad or wrong. There is no such thing as good or bad, or right or wrong. However, these exercises avail no benefit in reconnecting to the wisdom state. Only emotional detachment, which is to place NO REAL WORTH or REAL VALUE in anything 3 dimensional, is true reconnection to reality. There is no such thing as TIME and SPACE, and to enter into activities where you confess, and admit, disconnection from wisdom, simply by entering into that activity whereby you hope to reconnect to wisdom, (or as some call it, ENLIGHTENMENT), then you have not RECONNECTED WITH your original WISDOM STATE." (Enlightenment is a luciferian term that sounds and seems to speak of reconnection to wisdom, however wisdom and enlightenment have nothing in common). - IM Nuff Said!

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Next Level & Then Some! - Short Films by Lela

Name: Lela - A Cat's Meow Production

I create these 19 videos to share my vision of the deeper connections underlying our collective quest. My creation of Cats' Meow Productions is one way I have found to contribute to the expansion of our awareness at this crucial point in our evolution. I hope my work fans the flames of the incoming energies that are designed to spark our transformation. I using my little corner of the internet to encourage my viewers to dream big, be creative, trust yourselves and forgive each other so we can all get busy expressing this wonderous moment in time we get to experience. I really got a good feeling about this, folks, and I hope after viewing my videos you, too, will have renewed hope for our future!

WELCOME to my Video Illustration of my view of the future of mankind as revealed by teachers, mystics and psychonauts. I hope to encourage responsible curiosity regarding teacher plants and their purpose in our evolution. Remember, normal is just a setting on your washing machine!




-The Next Level
-Phase Shift
-Mirror Mirror
-I can Believe
-Pivot Point
-Acceleration
-Break Through
-Limbo
-A Visitor's Guide To Earth
-Bringers Of The Dawn
-Remember Your Essence - Manly P. Hall
-Opening the Gate for 2008
-Going Crazy
-And The World Understood...
-Maui No Ka Oi!
-Disclosure Now!
-My YouTube Garden
-Hana Hou!!!
-Here Comes Everybody

No comments: