WISDOM! Is that Enlightenment?

WISDOM! Is that Enlightenment?
Quote: "Wisdom knows this. Wisdom is not thinking about how to manipulate affairs so that events work out in its favour. Wisdom performs none of this. Wisdom just knows that we are being manipulated. To stay connected to wisdom through awareness, we need simply to stay in the moment. This involves doing NOTHING. This involves NO PRAYERS, NO MEDITATION, NO MANTRAS, NO RITUALS, NO JOINING,… NO THING. All practices, be they MEDITATIVE or PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES, are exercises in remaining OUT OF THE ONE ETERNAL MOMENT. This is not to say that meditating is bad or wrong, just as physical activity is not bad or wrong. There is no such thing as good or bad, or right or wrong. However, these exercises avail no benefit in reconnecting to the wisdom state. Only emotional detachment, which is to place NO REAL WORTH or REAL VALUE in anything 3 dimensional, is true reconnection to reality. There is no such thing as TIME and SPACE, and to enter into activities where you confess, and admit, disconnection from wisdom, simply by entering into that activity whereby you hope to reconnect to wisdom, (or as some call it, ENLIGHTENMENT), then you have not RECONNECTED WITH your original WISDOM STATE." (Enlightenment is a luciferian term that sounds and seems to speak of reconnection to wisdom, however wisdom and enlightenment have nothing in common). - IM Nuff Said!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

USDA Replaces the Food Symbol!


USDA replaces the symbol -- but not the Advice!

The USDA "food pyramid" is finally being torn down -- not because of the horrible advice it contained, but because it was a bit "too confusing."

So they've traded in a triangle for a circle: a multicolored dinner plate with a glass of milk off to the side.
Cost to you: Just $2 million, a bargain when you consider how that fee includes... well... a multicolored dinner plate with a glass of milk off to the side.

The USDA unveiled its first food pyramid in 1992, and then replaced it with MyPyramid just a few years ago. The latest version had a little man running up the side, presumably to collect the prize of "fats, oils and sweets" (yes, the three were lumped together) locked in the top.

Now the little man is gone, and it's unclear what killed him. I suppose it could have been all that running up the pyramid... but maybe he binged on those sweets and died of diabetes and heart disease.
RIP, pyramid man. We hardly knew you.

The USDA, on the other hand, we know only too well. This agency's bad advice, carefully negotiated with help from Big Food's big-money lobbyists, has turned us into the fattest, sickest, weakest people on the planet.

But that advice won't change -- just the symbol, as the new dinner plate will be loaded with the same crapola that caused the pyramid to topple over: vegetables and sack after sack of grains.
Nothing on earth leads to obesity quite like a grain-based diet -- and if you need any proof of that, just take a tour of a factory farm.

The animals in those hellholes are given the same foods the feds want you to eat -- grains and soy -- to fatten them up as fast as possible.

Throw in some antibiotics, and you've got a giant cow... or a giant human. And does it even matter which is which anymore?

We are what we eat -- and if we eat cow feed, we'll turn into cows, waiting for our own demise in the not-too-distant future.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is serving Americans a new plate. To help consumers better balance their meals, the USDA and First Lady Michelle Obama announced on June 2 that the government is throwing out its familiar but complicated food pyramid. The pyramid had been used to represent nutritional guidelines. It will be replaced by a symbol that the USDA hopes is easier to understand: a food plate.


"When it comes to eating, what's more useful than a plate?" Obama said during a news conference unveiling the new icon, called 'MyPlate.'

The USDA, which provides nutritional guidelines to consumers, first introduced the food pyramid icon in 1992. The USDA revised the symbol in 2005 to reduce the significance of grains and include exercise. Many nutrition experts had criticized the pyramid-shaped guide. It was too complicated for people to easily understand when making food choices, they said. So the USDA partnered with Michelle Obama and her "Let's Move" campaign to better show consumers how to build a healthy meal. The Let's Move initiative aims to "put children on the path to a healthy future.

Read more: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2011/06/09/2051713/a-balanced-food-plate-the-usda.html#ixzz1On3EWMa7

THIS IS HOW WE TREAT OUR FOOD and we DON"T TREAT EACH OTHER any BETTER!








LYRICS...

I didn't mean to end his life
I know it wasn't right
I can't even sleep at night
Can't get it off my mind
I need to get out of sight
Before I end up behind bars

What started out as a simple altercation
Turned into a real sticky situation
Me just thinking on the time that I'm facing
Makes me wanna cry

'Cause I didn't mean to hurt him
Could've been somebody's son
And I took his heart when
I pulled out that gun

Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Man down
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Man down

Oh, mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down
In central station
In front of a big old crowd
Oh why, oh why
Oh, mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down
In central station

It's a 22, I call her Peggy Sue
When she fits right down in my shoes
What do you expect me to do
If you're playing me for a fool
I will lose my cool
And reach for my fire arm

I didn't mean to lay him down
But it's too late to turn back now
Don't know what I was thinking
Now he's no longer living
So I'm 'bout to leave town

'Cause I didn't mean to hurt him
Could've been somebody's son
And I took his heart when
I pulled out that gun

Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum

Rum bum bum bum
Man down
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Man down

Oh, mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down
In central station
In front of a big old crowd
Oh why, oh why
Oh, mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down
In central station

Look, I never thought I'd do it
Never thought I'd do it
Never thought I'd do it, oh gosh
What ever happened to me
Ever happened to me, ever happened to me
Why did I pull the trigger
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, boom
And end a nigga, end a niggas life so soon
When me pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull it 'pon you
Somebody tell me what I'm gonna, what I'm gonna do

Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Me say wah man down (A weh me say)
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
Rum bum bum bum
When me went downtown

'Cause now I am a criminal, criminal, criminal
Oh lord have mercy now I am a criminal
Man down
Tell the judge please give me minimal
Run out of town,
None of them can see me now, see me now

Oh, mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down
In central station
In front of a big old crowd
Oh why, oh why
Oh, mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down
In central station

No comments: